Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A big thank you for an even bigger 'thanks'

I cannot describe how happy I am!!

I was on the road today, when the reason for me being so ecstatic arrived. It was a text message, which I must say is the preferred medium today for your boss to fire you and your friend to dump you. Now mine wasn't either of them, which explains why I am so happy. In the text was a simple and frequently used word for gratitude, a 'Thank you'. I just wanted to get off the road, head home and blog this, which is exactly what I did.

A little token of appreciation, a simple thanks for what you did, or for the love and kindness one showed goes a real long way. If you ask me I'd say that after 'love', 'gratitude' is the greatest feeling on earth. And especially today it was a real luxury. Because I never really looked out for it, I suppose that's defines luxury.

And why didn't I look out for it? Two reasons. One, because I was cent percent sure of the gratitude even If my ears didn't hear it. And second, because, life has taught me not to look out for rewards. Your rewards will come, have faith and wait....where would it go if it didn't come to you.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails